Respect = Accomplishments
Quantified’s Business Brokers are here to help you, the business owner. Selling a business can be a complex process. Take advantage of Quantified’s Business Brokers' over 15 years of expertise and our network of buyers.
Our value is that we focus solely on selling small and mid-sized businesses and, as former entrepreneurs, we have been through the process ourselves and understand that selling a business involves getting the business listed in the largest market possible. We do for you what would be a very time consuming and costly process in a constantly changing environment. Leverage our experience to avoid an expensive learning curve in the sale of your most important asset.
HERE IS WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
Market your business professionally.
Sell your business confidentially without any interruption in the day-to-day business.
Work with you to maximize your business value.
Screen and qualify many buyers and only bring to you those who are ready, willing and able.
Provide the necessary separation between you and the buyer during negotiations.
Work through the details of financing and closing the sale.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO OUR PROCESS:
1. Initial Meeting: The process starts with a preliminary, no-obligation meeting that is scheduled at your convenience. General information is exchanged, so that we can become acquainted with your internet business.
2. Valuation: A valuation is then performed to provide you with a price range that you can expect in the marketplace. You and our advisor works together in establishing the asking price and terms for the sale. The information required to analyze your company includes the following:
Three to five years of detailed and up-to-date financial statements, including:
Income Statements (Profit & Loss)
Income Tax Returns
A list of domain names, trade names, trademarks, patents, furniture, fixtures, equipment, inventory and other assets to be transferred with the company.
Real property and equipment leases.
Any contractual relationships of the business.
Other information which influences company operations.
3. Contract: A contractual agreement is entered into between you and Quantified, giving Quantified the exclusive right to market the company as your representative for typically one (1) year and under specified terms and conditions.
4. Marketing: Quantified, with your input and approval, creates a unique campaign to market your business to potential buyers. The cornerstone of this campaign is a confidential business review, which is a document that educates buyers about the operation, facility, marketing, financial status and future opportunities of the business. A national advertising campaign, using Quantified’s extensive buyer database and search resources, is then implemented to confidentially target specific buyers, as well as approach the general public.
5. Buyer Screening: Quantified works with each buyer by first having them sign a Confidentially Agreement, then determining if they are qualified financially and/or strategically to purchase your business.
6. Business Operations: During the entire process you are responsible for maintaining or improving the value of your company by tending to daily operations. You are also responsible for providing current and/or additional information as requested by buyers.
7. Offers: Quantified confidentially schedules all showings at your convenience, prepares offers and conducts negotiations on your behalf. Working as a team with your professional advisors, we maximize the value of your sale.
8. Closing: Quantified coordinates the due diligence and contingency satisfaction process and oversees the preparation of closing documents. Finally, a formal closing takes place where legal documents are signed, funds are received and ownership is transferred.